Page 1 of 1

Problem ordering Mega Campaign from U.K.

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2001 6:32 pm
by Secapra
Attempted to order Mega Campaign and when order was submitted I received the following message.

Error:Couldn't contact rating server.
Please contact website administrator.GoShip method has not been fully setup.

This is probably my fault but could someone in the know check.I can't wait to get my order in.

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2001 6:36 pm
by Joaquim
... I had the same problem... nice to know that this hadn't nothing to do with me... :) ...because I ordered before sending (or changing) card details - and itdidn't like... :)
Well, I hope it wasn't me!!! :D

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2001 7:27 pm
by Paul Vebber
David is geting some well deserved sleep - if you think your order went through in error and you want to make sure you don;t "double order" making the corection, send David or I an email with your order info (DON'T EMAIL Credit Card info!!!)

and we will verify your order status.

IT may take few days to get the bugs out of the international ordering system.

Tanks for teh support guys and bear with us as we work our way through this complex transitionin our operations!

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2001 8:08 pm
by Fabs
I have already posted this on David's thread, but this thread is about the very problem so here goes, for the sake of completeness:

Ooops! As soon as I saw this I headed over to your store, ordered one Megacampaign and 5 T shirts (I want you guys to make money!), proceeded to fill in the shipping details and then...
I got this:

ERROR: Couldn't contact rating server!


Please contact website administrator. GoShip method has not been fully setup.
Error message: Couldn't contact rating server!

Did I make a mistake or is it something else??

I was doing this from London, UK.

I'm dying to give you my money, chaps, please make it easy for me.

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2001 8:26 pm
by Paul Vebber
We are trying! As I said give us a couple days to get the wrinkles out!