Page 1 of 1

HTTR?

Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:14 pm
by HercMighty
Will the new features being added in this game be added to HTTR? For a fee of course.

RE: HTTR?

Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 1:33 pm
by Marc von Martial
Panther Games is planinig to do this, Dave "Arjuna" O´Connor posted about this in the HTTR forums. It´s no promise yet though.

RE: HTTR?

Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:03 pm
by Moose 4075
Too cool!

I remember back when this game was just Airborne Assault: Red Devils Over Arnhem. I couldn't be convinced to buy it because it was real time. I don't know what eventually convinced me, but this thing is FUN! My opinion that it puts more emphasis on a good plan than the minutiae of game mechanics, tiny details, etc. Which in my opinion is a big part of how fun it is. I like to see the details but want the system to make sure that the big plan is more important to vicotry than ones mastery of the details.

Now, we'll all be able to buy another game like it!!!!

Matrix, is the best publisher. My favorite game is from another publisher, but no other publisher produces as many titles that are right up there as games I love.