Page 1 of 1
Error message
Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2001 7:23 am
by McGib
Ok its 9pm two days after pre-orders started and I still cant get past the screen where I enter my address in, so it cant be too many people accessing the site. I'm trying to be a loyal Matrix customer but I'm not being allowed!

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2001 4:04 pm
by Latka
I managed to get my order through yesterday. Are you still having difficulties?
Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2001 8:20 pm
by McGib
Couldnt get through last night and cant get through this morning!

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2001 9:47 pm
by 1stSgt USMC
Your Killin me here gents. I'm trying to wrap this thing up before I go to CAX so it will be waiting for me when I get back. If I can't get in the regular way, guess we'll have to go to plan B "Forceable Entry".
I may be a Hostage but you'll fix it before I break (I hope)

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2001 10:47 pm
by McGib
Still cant get any farther than the shipping info page. This is starting to become quite frustrating!

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2001 11:15 pm
by Paul Vebber
We are working witht he the e-commerce company to try to figure out why folks in some loactions don't seem to be able to get past a certain point.
You can try the email/snail mail option?
Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2001 12:16 am
by ZinZan
I tried Email option and received an autometd (I assume) answer that said :
- - - - start quote - - -
You can only order our products through our web site at
http://www.matrixgames.com/orderonline.asp
- - - - - end quote - - - - -
Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2001 1:25 am
by McGib
Originally posted by Paul Vebber:
We are working witht he the e-commerce company to try to figure out why folks in some loactions don't seem to be able to get past a certain point.
You can try the email/snail mail option?
How do I do that? I cant get past the page where I enter my shipping info. I dont get to the ordering options page.