An ONLINE game for a newbie this week?
Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:57 pm
Anyone intrested in an online game? Almost anytime this week is fine by me.
I have 7.1 & 8.1, no H2H. Any nations/years are fine by me but some limitations with mines(like none)/air would be preferable.
I've played SP1 & 2 years ago and 10-15 games against friends with SP:WaW. I've won all of 'em and would like to be brought back to earth... (by no means am I claiming to be a great player)
I have 7.1 & 8.1, no H2H. Any nations/years are fine by me but some limitations with mines(like none)/air would be preferable.
I've played SP1 & 2 years ago and 10-15 games against friends with SP:WaW. I've won all of 'em and would like to be brought back to earth... (by no means am I claiming to be a great player)