Page 1 of 1

A Patch for MC-W

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 5:10 am
by Wild Bill
For those who have received MC-W, I wanted to let you know that we have made a patch so that you can see the parked aircraft on Henderson Field and the Japanese seaplanes.

This will be issued by David Heath shortly and will be announced on the forum.

If any of you already have MC-W and want these files, write me.

You simply unzip them and put them into your SHP directory inside your SPWAW folder.

Sorry for the inconvencience.

Wild Bill

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 8:16 am
by achappelle
Thanks Bill, looking forward to getting there.

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 8:51 am
by Wild Bill
On the way to you...WB

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 8:56 am
by Wild Bill
Remember to install these files AFTER you install MC-W. They will overwrite the other files. That is okay. It won't hurt MCLV. All the special icons for both MCs are in these files.

WB

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2002 6:12 pm
by Unknown_Enemy
uuugggh !!

I just received LV and Watchtower MC, but I haven't even finished desert fox !

I am currently fighting to escape encirclement in Tobruk, can anyone tell me how far from finishing it I am ?

I guess that to finish all 3 MC I will have to get rid of my wife and children ;-)

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 2:54 am
by magresh
Please send it off to me. What a delightful and unexpected addition to the details already in the campaign. I am really, really enjoying this. It's like an interactive Guadalcanal Diary, which was my favorite movie as a kid. From that I made up my mind later to choose the Marines when I went into the service. Now thirty-five years later I get to be in my favorite war movie. I am having a ball. Thanks again.
Magresh

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 5:01 am
by Wild Bill
Mine too, Mac. William Bendiz, Anthony Quinn, and a host of other famous stars. I loved the book too.

Glad you are enjoying the campaign. The file is off to you right now.

Wild Bill

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 5:02 am
by Wild Bill
In addition to requesting the patch here, send me an e-mail to my personal address, please. Sometimes I cannot access or get your e-mail address from here.

I'll be happy to get it to yo till the patch goes up.

WB

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 6:48 pm
by Wild Bill
This is for Jason Otto. I tried sending the patch to you but my e-mail was returned. Is there a problem with your server?

Wild Bill

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 8:17 am
by Wild Bill
I tried sending it to Dr. R> Martin also and it was returned. Is there a problem with your server receiving downloads, Doc?

Wild Bill

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 10:55 pm
by Fabio Prado
Now you can download the MC-W Patch from here:
http://fprado.com/armorsite/SPWAW-Campaigns/Ter86zPacific.zip

Have fun!

Fab

Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 11:12 am
by moore4807
As usual- a G R E A T job...
1AM - 2nd scenario and I didnt want to stop for the D/L