Page 1 of 1

Is there any elite player ?

Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:25 pm
by PYROS
I may be interested to play against very experienced (please no cheaters) players
contact me in
pyros@myway.com

regards,
pyros

RE: Is there any elite player ?

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:20 am
by Kokoda
I don't meet the criteria (honest but not elite) , but where's V2?

Might he respond to this hubris?

I'd be interested in the DAR.

RE: Is there any elite player ?

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:52 pm
by VikingNo2
There is a bunch of very good players, I will have to pass got too many games going need the catch up on some before I start new ones, if I may recomend someone try RB

Make sure the game rules state he has to buy Ski Troops

RE: Is there any elite player ?

Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:40 am
by rbrunsman
I could be tempted. What do you want to play?

version?
year?
countries?
other rules?

RB