Page 1 of 1
More Detailed Manual
Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:26 am
by Moose 4075
It has been mentioned on the forum that WitP will have a more detailed manual than UV. Based on this, do the testers etc. consider it likely that if there is a particular item we have trouble figuring out, that we will be able to now?
I was able to workaround the item that I didn't get, but it wasn't exactly efficient.
RE: More Detailed Manual
Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:40 am
by Mr.Frag
The manual covers *everything* in almost too much detail.
RE: More Detailed Manual
Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:56 am
by Moose 4075
Due to the length, I'm thinking of printing sections and reading them at lunch at work.
Anyhow, the problem I was having with UV was I went to setup the automatic convoys to Port Moresby (for some reason I keep wanting to call it Phillip Morris, too much time in North Carolina and working for them I guess), the option wasn't available. I could never figure if I was doing something wrong, or the option wasn't supposed to be available.