Page 1 of 1

MCNA - Just What is it?

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2001 11:43 am
by Wild Bill
Now you can get the full "skinny" on just what the new MCNA (Mega Campaign North Africa) is all about.

Our site detailing what is in this game with some superb screen shots is ready now.

Start here: http://www.matrixgames.com/Games/MegaCampaigns/index.asp

and just keep clicking for more information.

Let us know what you think.

Oh, and if you still haven't, you can then click on the "order" button. We think it is money well spent and believe that you will think the same.

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2001 6:00 pm
by Wild Bill
Did no one take a look? :(

WB

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2001 6:08 pm
by LeibstandartePzD
I did sir. Already preordered it and eagerly await its arrivial. Thanks to you and all the gentlemen involved with completing the Mega campaign and version 5.0 of SPWaW. Finally I can start sending some money your way. Let's see about 5 t-shirts and the MCNA should be good to start.

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2001 6:29 pm
by Marder_MatrixForum
For sure i did!

Looks great! But i´ve missed a few screenshots of battles...

Gonna order it, when i´ve found out how much the shipment will cost me (international)...

Marder

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2001 6:36 pm
by bchapman
WB,
Can't wait! Will we be able to build those type of screens?
Bascom

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2001 6:37 pm
by Michael Wermelin
This is great. :D I'm just wondering for how much longer I can wait before I'll make a beach assault on american soil to get the MCNA and 5.0 ;)

Matrix, you are the greatest !!!

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2001 6:54 pm
by steel
I go and fast !