Page 1 of 1

New Forum in Town

Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:15 pm
by VI66_slith
There is a new forum in townImage http://www.warmongers.net.

Warmongers.net is dedicated to the understanding of theory and practice of war. I know you guys here have a wealth of knowledge on various subjects dealing with warfare and I'm asking one and all to enlist. I need your help and ideas and I think together we can help others and ourselves to better understand the subtleties of war. I also pimp WiTP there any chance I get[;)].

Thanks for your interest,

VI66

RE: New Forum in Town

Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:41 pm
by Makoto
poetry? Someone give Rune a call! [:D]

RE: New Forum in Town

Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:32 pm
by VI66_slith
poetry? Someone give Rune a call!
I have been known to dable in the artform known as poetry. Thank you very much.

I'd also like to thank all those who signed up and stopped by. We still need more moderators also.



Image

RE: New Forum in Town

Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:07 am
by Goblin
Great site! I recommend it!


Goblin

RE: New Forum in Town

Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 7:24 am
by Makoto
I have been known to dable in the artform known as poetry. Thank you very much.

I'm serious, Rune can be very poetic. Mostly haikus so far, I'm not sure if he knows how to do a sonnet or limerick.

RE: New Forum in Town

Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:30 pm
by VI66_slith
I'm not to sure myself. [X(]

RE: New Forum in Town

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:52 pm
by brent_2
I would reconsider your graphic scheme. and yes, I read the messages about it. I would still reconsider.

There are enough people who have trouble withthe Matrix Games banner at the top being an issue when browsing (at work, wherever) never mind a board with the symbology you have chosen.

RE: New Forum in Town

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 8:50 pm
by KG Erwin
A new gaming/military forum is always welcome. I just registered. [:)]

RE: New Forum in Town

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:12 pm
by riverbravo
To many deaths heads for me.

RE: New Forum in Town

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:45 pm
by KG Erwin
Since it's a new forum, the mods and admins will have to be extra careful in enforcing the forum rules, as there will undoubtedly be some who will test the limits.

I wish the best of luck to the mods and admins and hope the site will be successful. (Note: I was wrong in this assessment. These guys have an ultra right-wing agenda, and it should be avoided)

RE: New Forum in Town

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 10:28 pm
by Rune Iversen
ORIGINAL: Makoto
I have been known to dable in the artform known as poetry. Thank you very much.

I'm serious, Rune can be very poetic. Mostly haikus so far, I'm not sure if he knows how to do a sonnet or limerick.

Not that good with english limericks. Have trouble finding the right rhymes[:D]

RE: New Forum in Town

Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 3:37 am
by KG Erwin
Note to forumers: after further review of this site, this site is run by extreme right-wingers and perpetuates unhealthy attitudes. Avoid it like the plague. [X(]

RE: New Forum in Town

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 4:22 am
by Goblin
The site is a good site. I suggest ignoring KG, and visiting, especially if you like to talk about anything military, be it past, present, or future, on screen, or in print.


Goblin

RE: New Forum in Town

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 4:41 pm
by Goblin
KG's view point is caused by several people disagreeing with his opinions, which will happen on any forum. Especially on a subject (that KG started) like Iraq.


Goblin