Page 1 of 4

The first WITP customer !!!!

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:00 pm
by Marc von Martial
There you go, here“s the first proud WITP customer. Exactly 0101pm, 5 copies, bought by "XARGUN".

Image

Next to him, Keith Brors from 2by3 Games.

RE: The first WITP customer !!!!

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:02 pm
by Nikademus
yippie!

Kaaaaaaaaaaaa-Ching!!!!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

RE: The first WITP customer !!!!

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:02 pm
by Drex
Lucky guy. Two handsome dudes I might add.

RE: The first WITP customer !!!!

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:08 pm
by rroberson
nice work xargun...now show me some shots of you dropping my copy in the fed ex bin :P

RE: The first WITP customer !!!!

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:36 pm
by GameTester
Great job!

RE: The first WITP customer !!!!

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:52 pm
by Jonny_B
[:)][:)][:)][font="Times New Roman"][/font]

Should we all be watching for any new game sales on E-bay, hard to play five games at one time?????????????

RE: The first WITP customer !!!!

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:59 pm
by dwesolick
WHOOHOOO!!! One of those copies is MINE!!!! Arriving Friday (early I hope!!!!) I can't wait to start bitch-slapping that Japanese AI all the way back to Tokyo!!![:D][:D][:D]

Image

RE: The first WITP customer !!!!

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:05 pm
by Mr.Frag
Should we all be watching for any new game sales on E-bay, hard to play five games at one time?????????????

[:D]

I wonder what you guys would pay for one of them. Ought to be an interesting bidding war!

RE: The first WITP customer !!!!

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:13 pm
by Delphinium
ORIGINAL: Mr.Frag
Should we all be watching for any new game sales on E-bay, hard to play five games at one time?????????????

[:D]

I wonder what you guys would pay for one of them. Ought to be an interesting bidding war!
Depends on supply. Put 5,000 on e-bay & you'd struggle to get $5 each [;)]

RE: The first WITP customer !!!!

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:18 pm
by David Heath
Hi Guys

Just so you know we will have copies of the game on Friday so everyone knows.

RE: The first WITP customer !!!!

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:26 pm
by Kadota
David, Saturday too? What time do the doors open Saturday?

RE: The first WITP customer !!!!

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:29 pm
by Jonny_B
[8D][8D][8D][font="Times New Roman"][/font]

Mr. dwesolik:

Not so fast, after all is Homer you secret weapon, I wish you luck!!!!

Ahahahahaha

RE: The first WITP customer !!!!

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:29 pm
by daniel123
i want my DD WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:D][:D][:D][:D]

RE: The first WITP customer !!!!

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:31 pm
by Tophat
hmmmmn,
How many copies do you have for sale there? I'm in the probably won't get there till saturday morning crowd.Friend of mine better come through and pickone up for me....lol!
Do you have WitP up and running on a computer there as a demo?

RE: The first WITP customer !!!!

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:33 pm
by Von Rom
Gollum: "Oh, woe is us. Xargun has pulled a tricky sneak and beaten us to the Precious. . ."

Image

RE: The first WITP customer !!!!

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:34 pm
by freeboy
lol

RE: The first WITP customer !!!!

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:36 pm
by rroberson
ORIGINAL: Von Rom

Gollum: "Oh, woe is us. Xargun has pulled a tricky sneak and beaten us to the Precious. . ."

Image


LOL

RE: The first WITP customer !!!!

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:45 pm
by Sonny
ORIGINAL: David Heath

Hi Guys

Just so you know we will have copies of the game on Friday so everyone knows.

Phew!!! What a relief.[8D]

RE: The first WITP customer !!!!

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:46 am
by bilbow
ORIGINAL: David Heath

Hi Guys

Just so you know we will have copies of the game on Friday so everyone knows.

David, I bought 2 copies about 1:30 pm, one of whiich was a blank CD. No big problem for me, I'm only 10 miles away and I drove back to swap it. But it would really stink if someone came from a long way just to get home with a blank. Can I suggest you check the others?

Fantastic game, thanks again for all the hard work.

RE: The first WITP customer !!!!

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:31 am
by Xargun
ORIGINAL: dwesolick

WHOOHOOO!!! One of those copies is MINE!!!! Arriving Friday (early I hope!!!!) I can't wait to start bitch-slapping that Japanese AI all the way back to Tokyo!!![:D][:D][:D]

Of the 5 copies 3 of them are in Fed Ex's hands right now flying overnight to three different gentlemen who have been naughty. Expect them by noon guys !!

Xargun