Page 1 of 1
Online Check Verivication added!
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2001 4:52 pm
by Paul Vebber
We have added the ability to pay online by check and hopefully gotten some of the other kiknsout. If you have been having ordering problems, give it another shot and let us know.
THis problems generally stem from errs on the side of security and are for your protection and our protection We want you to be able to buy online with confidence and security and we are working hard to make that process as painless but secure as possible.
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2001 10:38 pm
by U235
Paul,
I placed my order last week (credit card), it seemed to go in fine. Just one small problem (hopefully), when I confimed the order it replied that I should expect a conformation e-mail. Never got the e-mail, was this just a glitch? Anyway I can be sure Matrix recieved my order?
Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2001 1:34 am
by marklaker
I still haven't been able to process my order. It just won't accept my address for some reason or another. Is there any way I can get an order form, your company address and a shipping cost ( I live in Ceiba, PR, 00735) so I can simply mail you a check? Thanks.
My email address is
marklaker@yahoo.com.
Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2001 1:47 am
by Yogi Yohan
I just tried to order but upon submitting my shipping info recieved the following (again):
ERROR: Couldn't contact rating server!
Please contact website administrator. GoShip method has not been fully setup.
Error message: Couldn't contact rating server!
Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2001 3:26 am
by parusski
After waiting for you guys to get the pay by check online up and running I now must wait for my bank. They decided to do a MAJOR overhaul of their online banking system. So no I must wait for my bank to accept the order. ARRRGGGGHHHH