Page 1 of 1

I got My copy!!!!

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:41 am
by Karrick
I stopped by the booth at Origins ....and to my surprise they had the game for sale (I guess I should read the the forms more closely)...I scoopedup a copy and immdiately left for home to start my new magnus opis... Oh by the way I met Mogami..he was at the Matrixx booth..he is even a very interesting fellow in person....gave me some pointers on frist turn tactical moves for the japan.


Game On!

RE: I got My copy!!!!

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:42 am
by HawaiiFive-O
Let me be the first to say.

I hate you. [:D]

I want this game so bad.

RE: I got My copy!!!!

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:47 am
by daniel123
ditto

RE: I got My copy!!!!

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:04 am
by GameTester
go to hell...

...just kidding, nice find! [:)]

RE: I got My copy!!!!

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:09 am
by byron13
Let's see:

Ditto . . . ditto . . . and ditto! Yup. That sums it up. [;)]

RE: I got My copy!!!!

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:12 am
by Knavey
What byron13 said...

Oh, wait, already doing that.

RE: I got My copy!!!!

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:42 am
by CommC
Oh the agony.. it turns out a friend of mine (who lives just down the street and I see everyday at work) went to Origins (at least an 8 hour drive from y house) was there the whole week, paid the $114 per night hotel, $40 entrance and $14 per day parking.... and could have picked me up a copy of WitP.... if only I had known he was going... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr arrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh eeeeeeeee aaaaayyyyyyyyy oooooouuuuu yeck[:@][:@][:@]

RE: I got My copy!!!!

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:46 am
by Stavka_lite
ORIGINAL: CommC

Oh the agony.. it turns out a friend of mine (who lives just down the street and I see everyday at work) went to Origins (at least an 8 hour drive from y house) was there the whole week, paid the $114 per night hotel, $40 entrance and $14 per day parking.... and could have picked me up a copy of WitP.... if only I had known he was going... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr arrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh eeeeeeeee aaaaayyyyyyyyy oooooouuuuu yeck[:@][:@][:@]

Dude... you just ain't livin right

RE: I got My copy!!!!

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:49 am
by 2Stepper
ORIGINAL: Stavka_lite
ORIGINAL: CommC

Oh the agony.. it turns out a friend of mine (who lives just down the street and I see everyday at work) went to Origins (at least an 8 hour drive from y house) was there the whole week, paid the $114 per night hotel, $40 entrance and $14 per day parking.... and could have picked me up a copy of WitP.... if only I had known he was going... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr arrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh eeeeeeeee aaaaayyyyyyyyy oooooouuuuu yeck[:@][:@][:@]

Dude... you just ain't livin right

MANY an evil comment reserved for "such friends" as that... I think Jack Sparrow said it best when he said... "The deepest bowels of hell are reserved for traitors and mutineers.." Heh! A friend that does that methinks be a traitor and should be keel-hauled. LOL!!!

RE: I got My copy!!!!

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:18 am
by Ron Saueracker
ORIGINAL: Karrick

I stopped by the booth at Origins ....and to my surprise they had the game for sale (I guess I should read the the forms more closely)...I scoopedup a copy and immdiately left for home to start my new magnus opis... Oh by the way I met Mogami..he was at the Matrixx booth..he is even a very interesting fellow in person....gave me some pointers on frist turn tactical moves for the japan.


Game On!

Was Russ Neer pissed or with pizza? I was hoping he'd pull a Homer Simpson.[;)]

RE: I got My copy!!!!

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:27 am
by Karrick
Wow this forum is going nuts....sure glad I went to origins...)

RE: I got My copy!!!!

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:30 am
by CommC
Yeah, in fairness to clarify, it wasn't my friend's fault. He would have gladly picked me up a copy at Origins, but he didn't know I wanted one... because I didn't ask him... because I thought he wasn't going... oh well...

RE: I got My copy!!!!

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:33 am
by gunnergoz
I guess it's like the pain from childbirth, it's forgotten as soon as the baby is in your arms. (So I'm told, mind you.)[:D]

RE: I got My copy!!!!

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:11 am
by mavraam
die.

Was that too harsh?

RE: I got My copy!!!!

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:06 am
by soeren01
ORIGINAL: gunnergoz

I guess it's like the pain from childbirth, it's forgotten as soon as the baby is in your arms. (So I'm told, mind you.)[:D]

Having being present during several childbirthes I can tell you, that's true.

RE: I got My copy!!!!

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:53 am
by mc3744
It's not nice to enjoy other people suffering![:-]
... and I'm suffering, I've been waiting too long!

[:)]

RE: I got My copy!!!!

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:50 am
by PeteG662
Heartless people. Its not nice to taunt the inpatient masses!