Page 1 of 1

A Special Thanks To Mogami

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:42 am
by David Heath
Hi Guys

I just wanted to say a special thanks to Mogami for all of his help at Origins. Our booth was a mobbed with gamers and there is Mogami talking with new gamers showing them the ropes for War in the Pacific. As far as we are concerned Mogami gets the Origins Gamer Award.

Thanks for all of your help.

David

RE: A Special Thanks To Mogami

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:50 am
by Ron Saueracker
Sounds like he was well behaved, David. [:D] Good to hear that Russ made it, move and all. Was he wearing a Hawaiian shirt?

Sounds like Origins was good for you guys. Too bad it is so far and in such an, erm, "exciting" city. Now if it was in Milwaukee![:)]

RE: A Special Thanks To Mogami

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:56 am
by GameTester
Well done! It's good to see Mogami helping out like that.

RE: A Special Thanks To Mogami

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:59 am
by Karrick
COLUMBUS ROCKS....HOSTS ORIGINS EVERY YEAR...AND WITP WAS AVAIBLE HERE FIRST!

I MET MOGAMI AT MATRIXX BOOTH HE WAS A VERY PLEASANT FELLOW TO SPEEK WITH.....YES.. HE WAS WELL BEHAVED FROM WHAT I SAW



GAME ON!

RE: A Special Thanks To Mogami

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:02 am
by Platoonist
The man deserves a round of applause for his devoted support of this game. Haven't seen him around the forums lately. Must be recovering from Origins....or pursuing his evil twin Mikuma.

RE: A Special Thanks To Mogami

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:20 am
by ZOOMIE1980
ORIGINAL: Karrick

COLUMBUS ROCKS....HOSTS ORIGINS EVERY YEAR...AND WITP WAS AVAIBLE HERE FIRST!

I MET MOGAMI AT MATRIXX BOOTH HE WAS A VERY PLEASANT FELLOW TO SPEEK WITH.....YES.. HE WAS WELL BEHAVED FROM WHAT I SAW



GAME ON!

So does he really have eight arms???

RE: A Special Thanks To Mogami

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:27 am
by Karrick
NO BUT HE NEEDS TO STAND A LITTLE CLOSER TO THE RAZOR IN THE MORNING...)






GAME ON!

RE: A Special Thanks To Mogami

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:54 pm
by Sonny
Damn, her was there and I missed him??[X(]