Page 1 of 1

Newbie questions

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2001 6:03 am
by TotalTigerTankiller
I was wondering why so many units can't be moved. It says you need 2 orders or more. I don't understand what that means. Also, I was trying to play the WWII campaign. There were no bombers available. I tried different countries and different times; but that didn't help. I would appreciate any help answering these questions. Thank-you.null

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2001 6:26 am
by Paul Vebber
Turn command and control off in the preferences until you can read some of the great posts explaining how it works.

If you leave Air soties in the prefs at XXX its random whether you get planes or not. IF you want some planes set it for how many pairs you want.

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2001 1:12 pm
by Cirrus
Also if you have copy of the manual You can get some info from there about the Command & Control option.


--
Cirrus

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2001 5:03 pm
by UnrealAzn
I had that problem, but it was solved yesterday when I read through the manual tutorial, and played the tutorial map...

Just listen to the instructions, that tutorial map is a great fun newbie map...
Then you can move on to maps that requires the use of tactics... which I am currently learning right now...