Page 1 of 1

Euro Download?

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:17 pm
by Piiska
When is the DD going to be available for Euro customers? Also, is Visa Electron a valid methor of payment?
Thank you, and congratulations for finishing this monster (a beautiful monster that is)[&o]

RE: Euro Download?

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:20 pm
by 52nd Lowland
ORIGINAL: Piiska

When is the DD going to be available for Euro customers? Also, is Visa Electron a valid methor of payment?
Thank you, and congratulations for finishing this monster (a beautiful monster that is)[&o]

You can buy from the US Server if you want.Not sure about the Visa Electron....

RE: Euro Download?

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:24 pm
by Piiska
I'll rather wait for Euro server to show up...unless of course it's going to take a considerable time to show up. That's why I asked.

RE: Euro Download?

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:25 pm
by Erik Rutins
Bringing up the international store versions of WitP is our current priority. Hang in there, we know we have a lot of folks who've stayed up very late at night waiting for this...

Regards,

- Erik

RE: Euro Download?

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:26 pm
by daft
I'm experiencing severe withdrawal symptoms even before trying this baby out. [:D]

RE: Euro Download?

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:30 pm
by Piiska
Thank you for a prompt reply. I have to give you guys real credit for such a good communication with your customers. [&o][&o]
Only if more businessees would follow your example and the world would be a better place[;)]

RE: Euro Download?

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:32 pm
by Mr.Frag
Only if more businessees would follow your example and the world would be a better place

Thats why we have to keep Matrix alive! There is no other company that delivers this kind of service. [8D]

RE: Euro Download?

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:47 pm
by daft
Almost midnight now. It would be so sweet to have it by the time I wake up tomorrow. [8D]

RE: Euro Download?

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:51 pm
by Piiska
Well, I can wait a bit. I'm going sailing for a week leaving saturday.

However, I'm starting to think that it was a bad choise given the current weather, as you might know [:(]

Then again, maybe I take my laptop with me and just stay in the captain's cabin playing [:D]

At least the setting would be atmospheric to play a naval warfare game [:D]

RE: Euro Download?

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:54 pm
by Antonius
Agreed: the manual will be nice reading material while sipping morning coffee. I may even decided that since it will be Friday morning in less than 10 minutes it's time to brew that morning coffee !

RE: Euro Download?

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:55 pm
by daft
I planned on leaving the computer on over the night and initiating the download before I went to bed. Don't know if I can wait that much longer though. [>:]

RE: Euro Download?

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:19 pm
by Antonius
Is there such a thing as night in Finland in late June ?

RE: Euro Download?

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:19 pm
by daft
I'm in Sweden and it's pretty dark outside right now. [:)]

RE: Euro Download?

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:37 pm
by Antonius
ORIGINAL: daft

I'm in Sweden and it's pretty dark outside right now. [:)]

"Punamusta, ..." sounds a lot more Finnish than Swedish [;)] I even have no idea whatsoever how you pronounce it [&:]

RE: Euro Download?

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:39 pm
by daft
It is Finnish. :) My grandfather is Finnish and fought in the 4th Infantry Regiment during the war. They were called "the Redblack Regiment". Punamusta means Redblack and EteenpƤin means "Onward". :)

RE: Euro Download?

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:44 pm
by Antonius
My grand-father was Swedish and thus fought nowhere...

RE: Euro Download?

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:45 pm
by AlbA
Mine was Scottish and thus fought everywhere!! [:D]

RE: Euro Download?

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:45 pm
by daft
LoL

RE: Euro Download?

Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:45 am
by 52nd Lowland
ORIGINAL: AlbA

Mine was Scottish and thus fought everywhere!! [:D]

Mine too and thats just in the pubs in Glasgow !!!