Messages
Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 4:02 pm
Comes up for air....gulp... time to get back to game.....
No wait.
Firstly,brilliant - what else can I say - this whole experience is unbelievable. Thank you.
Secondly, when the turn executes I see all these messages about what the AI is doing as it tours round the bases. I assume this is supposed to happen, but it's giving me lots of clues I shouldn't really be getting about locations, plans etc. Is this how it should be; can I turn it off if not? Pressing esc makes it go really quick, but you can still read it all bottom left. Incidentally I'm playing 42B as allies v AI.
Again, brilliant work, thankyou.
No wait.
Firstly,brilliant - what else can I say - this whole experience is unbelievable. Thank you.
Secondly, when the turn executes I see all these messages about what the AI is doing as it tours round the bases. I assume this is supposed to happen, but it's giving me lots of clues I shouldn't really be getting about locations, plans etc. Is this how it should be; can I turn it off if not? Pressing esc makes it go really quick, but you can still read it all bottom left. Incidentally I'm playing 42B as allies v AI.
Again, brilliant work, thankyou.