Page 1 of 7

Banners and Common Sense

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:00 pm
by Subchaser
Gentlemen, with all my respect, please, do not place orders for banners anymore. Subchaser is not a trademark of 3DCG studio, Subchaser is just an ordinary WitP player and he also wants to play this game from time to time. I hope for your understanding. [:)]

All those who had already placed their orders will get their banners (sooner or later). When I’ll have more free time I’ll do more banners and post them in great banners give away thread…

Regards

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:03 pm
by kaleun
COMMON SENSE? In this forum?[:D]

Surely you must be joking!
I'm not joking, and stop calling me Shirley!
[;)]

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:10 pm
by Brady
Sry Subchaser, I wanted to make shure you got credit for mking the baner, and folks dident think I had the skill to do somthing like that, gues I created a monster for ya [:)]

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:19 pm
by Subchaser
ORIGINAL: Brady

Sry Subchaser, I wanted to make shure you got credit for mking the baner, and folks dident think I had the skill to do somthing like that, gues I created a monster for ya [:)]

Not at all, I’m an altruist. [:)]

BTW… tsss.. confidentially… it takes about 15 minutes to create such banner, all you need is Photoshop (ver 5.5 at lowest, I recommend ver.8.0 CS) and internet access… that’s all I believe.

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:22 pm
by Toro
Humm... seems to me you could be creating a market here, SubC. How much would we be willing to PAY for a banner, I wonder???? [:D]

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:29 pm
by Subchaser
ORIGINAL: Toro

Humm... seems to me you could be creating a market here, SubC. How much would we be willing to PAY for a banner, I wonder???? [:D]

$5 or so… do me a favor and send them to Matrix or 2by3 guys directly, I want to invest money into their games… there is good chance to get one more great game next year.. [;)]

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:30 pm
by Nikademus
not even for a delicious Crispy Kreme donought? .......

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:33 pm
by Ron Saueracker
I gota banner...I got a banner...!!![:D][8D] Thanks again, Andrey!![:D]

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:33 pm
by Subchaser
ORIGINAL: Nikademus

not even for a delicious Crispy Kreme donought? .......

nahh... my bank doesn't accept them..[:D]

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:34 pm
by The Gnome
not even for a delicious Crispy Kreme donought? .......

Bleh everyone knows the Dunkin' Donought is the king of donoughts! MMMMmmmm Boston Creme......

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:39 pm
by kaleun
$5 or so… do me a favor and send them to Matrix or 2by3 guys directly, I want to invest money into their games… there is good chance to get one more great game next year..

And where, Oh Where will I find the time to play one more great game next year?[&:]

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:40 pm
by Nikademus
ORIGINAL: Subchaser


nahh... my bank doesn't accept them..[:D]

mmmm yummy tasty melt in your mouth spongcake.......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:40 pm
by kaleun
not even for a delicious Crispy Kreme donought? .......

Bleh everyone knows the Dunkin' Donought is the king of donoughts! MMMMmmmm Boston Creme......


Dixie Creme. Nothing beats them[:)]

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:43 pm
by Mr.Frag
I need to order a banner for each ship ... snap to it! [:'(]

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:53 pm
by von Murrin
I think I'll chime in and say that's some nice work, Subchaser. No need to belittle your photoshop abilities.[:)]

And don't worry about making a banner for me, as I don't fit into either the Allied or Japanese fanboy clubs.[;)][:D]

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:59 pm
by Subchaser
ORIGINAL: von Murrin

I don't fit into either the Allied or Japanese fanboy clubs.[;)][:D]

Are there any other clubs here??? [&:] Namputu natives fanboy Club? [:)]

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:01 pm
by von Murrin
ROFL

Naval operations fanboy club? I'm playing both sides, just like I did with UV.[:)]

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:01 pm
by daft
The banners look superb Subchaser. You really have spruced up the forum! [&o][8D]

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 10:52 pm
by The Gnome
I may try making a Donought Fanboy Club banner with the Gimp lol [:'(]

RE: Banners and Common Sense

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 10:59 pm
by Sonny
ORIGINAL: kaleun
$5 or so… do me a favor and send them to Matrix or 2by3 guys directly, I want to invest money into their games… there is good chance to get one more great game next year..

And where, Oh Where will I find the time to play one more great game next year?[&:]

My thought exactly![X(]