Page 1 of 1

About online ordering

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2001 6:56 pm
by nimu
I'd really like to order Mega-Camp. but as far as i'm not used to online buying,i'm a bit anxious about the hacking threat on my credit card number.I think u guys are confident with e-commerce(probably all of u have already done it before),so my question is :which are the risks?
Thank you

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2001 1:02 am
by rfox
Matrix is using SSL (secure sockets layer) and they have probably purchased a valid certificate from a well known certificate vendor. Any data you send to Matrix using their online ordering system will be protected by a fairly powerful encryption routine. In other words, your credit card data is protected.

I hope that helps...

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2001 1:06 am
by Paul Vebber
Yes, you have far more to worry about from the 17 year old cashier at K-mart, than form interception en route to us!

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2001 2:49 am
by nimu
Ok,thank you for your assurances.you defenetly made up my mind:i'll use my credit card and i'll buy mega campaign(but paying 25!!!).
Regards

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2001 3:12 am
by nimu
I made my order!!!!!!I just hope i did choose well the delivery option,cause i did not know the differences(i chose the one in the middle....something like "economy post..."???!!!in media stat virtus right??