Page 1 of 1

Game vs AI won't advance

Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:14 am
by Reiryc
I'm playing scenario 15 as japanese vs allied AI.

The date is about feb 25. Everytime I hit the advance/next turn button, it displays "disbanding human controlled task forces" then the game doesn't advance and goes back to orders mode for me.

Any way of sending the save file to you guys to see what it could be and maybe fix it?

RE: Game vs AI won't advance

Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:25 am
by furious
I'm experiencing exactly the same problem in scenario 15 but in Mid Jan 1942

RE: Game vs AI won't advance

Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:44 am
by jhdeerslayer
I saw this when I played a PBEM game without exiting WITP entirely and playing my AI game. After I exited and restarted, no problem. This is in the forum also somewhere.

RE: Game vs AI won't advance

Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:22 pm
by Caltone
There's some more on this in the support forum, but basically you just need to reset your options. Check your turn cycle and you will find it is set to 0 days instead the 1 day or whatever you had before. It happens to me after I've run a PBEM game. All realism options are turned to off and the turn cycle is 0.

You can reset these either from the main menu or while in the game.

HTH