Page 1 of 1

Raverdave....

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 3:44 am
by Brady
Can you E mail me at: bradys5@hotmail.com

RE: Raverdave....

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 3:56 am
by Raverdave
Done

RE: Raverdave....

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:02 am
by bradfordkay
Hey Brady, this is what personal messages are for (PMs). I hadn't mentioned it yet, but isn't this the second or third time you've contacted him this way? I'm not trying to make a stink, but there's better uses for the forum. Remember, this thread has movved more important ones to the second page. Thanks. Brad.

"has movved" WARNING: Brady is contagious!

RE: Raverdave....

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:02 am
by Jack Shelak
hmm......

mysterious n'est pas?

Maybe it has to do with putting Yamashita BACK IN MALAYA in '41 where he belongs?

Image

RE: Raverdave....

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:31 am
by Raverdave
Brady and I believe in an "Open" relationship[:'(]

RE: Raverdave....

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:05 am
by Brady
"Brady and I believe in an "Open" relationship "

LOL[:)]


................

bradfordkay: While tuff titties was my third selection for a comeback, I figured I would say that I have tried that option and found it wanting, it did not work for some reasion, and in an efort to spare you and others I asked for his E mail so I could prevent this from reocuring.

RE: Raverdave....

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:39 am
by goodwood
Lucky there's a big lake between Oregon and Mornington.[:'(]