Page 1 of 1

Looking for Campaign Game Japanese Opponent

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:53 pm
by foliveti
I am looking for an opponent for the big campaign. I would like to play as allies. I am flexible regarding historic first turn move. However, I would like a house rule or two if we go non historic. My understanding is that there may be some changes to the OOB coming in a future patch to reduce the early forces available to the allies. I would be willing to restart when that comes out. I would like to get some practice time in the big game with production and everything.

RE: Looking for Campaign Game Japanese Opponent

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:41 pm
by kfmiller41
I would be glad to give it a try as Japan. We can go historic first turn this time out. I am still learning things so I am sure it will be interesting.

RE: Looking for Campaign Game Japanese Opponent

Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:48 pm
by eltaco
I will also do japs ..IAm a old uv player let me know...