Page 1 of 1

GameDepot Down?

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2001 11:41 pm
by medlinke
Hi,

Just wondering if it's me or if it's militarygamer.net

I haven't been able to get to the SP-WaW scenario page for ages...(not like I've played 1/100th of those provided)

However, I just want to browse them and see what's out there.

Thanks
Keith

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2001 9:14 am
by Wild Bill
I just tried it Keith and had no problem getting there. Is this the URL you are using?
http://www.matrixgames.com/depot/gamedepot.asp

Or Go to Matrix>Products>SPWAW>Scenarios.

Let us know if this works for you...Wild Bill

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2001 9:17 am
by Wild Bill
Well, I went back and got all the way to clicking on scenarios and yes, you are right. There does seem to be a problem here. We'll get on it. THanks, Keith!

Wild Bill

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2001 9:11 pm
by medlinke
Thanks so much.

I have sent Erik Rutins 2 e-mails on it and never heard back, so at least someone is keeping everyone posted! Thank so much!

KEith :)