Page 1 of 1
SPMBT version 3 available for download NOW
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:03 pm
by Hexed Gamer
Yep found that out this morning.
Get it here.
http://linetap.com/www/drg/SPCamo-4.htm
RE: SPMBT version 3 available for download NOW
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:46 pm
by Hertston
Great stuff.... and it runs beautifully in XP, in my case anyway (the blurb suggests there might be problems, but does tell you how to fix them).
RE: SPMBT version 3 available for download NOW
Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:00 pm
by Billy2003s
Hi Guyus I don't suppose you would no of anyone with information about Steel Panthers III Brigade Command, Friend and I have been playing this game over the past few years he has now gone and bought a new PC which will not run the game?
ta much
regards
Billy
RE: SPMBT version 3 available for download NOW
Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:06 pm
by Hexed Gamer
Steel Panthers 3 Brigade Combat aka SP3 does play in XP for me on a rather ordinary system (I have an 800 celeron with oodles of ram and blah video and sound cards).
But although I can load it run it and all that, I have found the usual Mouse fixes for SPMBT and SPWW2 from the SP Camo guys, don't appear to influence the situation (might be I just have not tried all the solutions yet).
I have found though, that it can even get snitty with me when trying to load it on a slightly similar machine but running Win 98 SE too.
Your conditions might vary, but like I said, I can get it running and sounds operational, mut the mouse hassle really ruins the fun factor instantly.
I have also tried the Online version SP3 I got from a friend, same conditons were present though.