Page 1 of 1
Ver. 5 Level Bombing ?
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2001 9:17 pm
by CSCOTR
I was wondering if any new aircraft will be added for this feature.Bombers that represent nations that are ballenced. I noticed and enjoyed the deployment of the hefty B 17's , but being Canadian, Thus involved with the British the obvious choice would be a Lancaster or if playing as a German a, He 111. Just a thought I had to keep things historic and ballenced.
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2001 10:20 pm
by Paul Vebber
They are just called medium or Heacvy, the guy on the receiving end disn't much care if it was a B-17 or a B-24 that dropped them

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2001 11:19 pm
by RockinHarry
And I tell you,....you don´t want to be at this receiving end!
Switch "Fast Arty" off and with the whizzling sound of a nice bomb carpet falling down, you feel like in the very tactical module of 12 o´clock High BTR!
Enjoy...
(you really don´t wanna know, what´s droppin´ the goodies)
_____________
RockinHarry