Page 1 of 1

Where Is My CD?

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:05 pm
by smallie1
Ordered CD on demand on July 3. Tried using on-line support, but when I try to submit an email through Digital River (which says my order is complete) I get a screen not found error. And I see no phone numbers or other avenues of support.


Anyone from Matrix able to help me out?

RE: Where Is My CD?

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:20 pm
by Mr.Frag
Email your info to support@matrixgames.com

They'll take care of you.

RE: Where Is My CD?

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:55 pm
by smallie1
Email sent.

Thanks for the address.

RE: Where Is My CD?

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:25 am
by 52nd Lowland
Well i have just received my CD after ordering on the 4th of July,guess it must have went on one of those Liberty ships from the States...[:D]

RE: Where Is My CD?

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:54 am
by andytimtim
congrads 52nd lowland, your probably the first person in scotland to recieve yours!![:D]

RE: Where Is My CD?

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:40 pm
by 52nd Lowland
Im going to lock my door just incase you decide to pay a visit...[:D]

RE: Where Is My CD?

Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:54 pm
by herbieh
Well its over 3 weeks now(business days) and still no banana here in Australia for a CD, Which @#$%%$#@ me off, as my wife ordered a CD game same day off another company and got it in 10 days.
This plain sucks.[:@]
Advise, if you want this game think very carefully if you dont have broadband cable.

RE: Where Is My CD?

Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:09 pm
by DrewBlack
Hi all

I orderd mine on the 2/07/04 via digital download and received my copy on Saturday Morning... by the way its posted from France.

Well thats Welsh post for u...... ;-)

Drew

PS whens the patch ready???????????????????????

RE: Where Is My CD?

Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:12 pm
by Marc von Martial
ORIGINAL: herbieh

Well its over 3 weeks now(business days) and still no banana here in Australia for a CD, Which @#$%%$#@ me off, as my wife ordered a CD game same day off another company and got it in 10 days.
This plain sucks.[:@]
Advise, if you want this game think very carefully if you dont have broadband cable.

Did you drop us an email allready to support@matrixgames.com? Please include you order number.

RE: Where Is My CD?

Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:16 pm
by herbieh
Thanks for reply, sorry about getting antsy, just getting frustrated. Will send E mail tonight when I get home and find order number.

Thanks for the reply again[&o][&o][&o]

RE: Where Is My CD?

Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:30 am
by JamesM
Hey I ordered mine on 1 July and am still awaiting on my CD in OZ. Is it being sent by boat?

RE: Where Is My CD?

Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:45 am
by Oliver Heindorf
mine arrived in germany after 14 business days by air mail, ordered the very first day when it was aviable.

RE: Where Is My CD?

Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:39 pm
by Arnir
I'm confused. (Shocking, I know.) I thought European orders were sent from the warehouse in the UK? Is that true or are they all shipping out of the US?