Page 1 of 1

Scenario Depot Update/Upload.

Posted: Thu May 03, 2001 6:24 pm
by halstein
Hi.
I have revised a scenario, I have uploeaded, on the Scenario Depot (Made it more C2-friendly). I then tried to up-date, but only gets a "File Submission Failed" message. Why?

Posted: Fri May 04, 2001 9:59 am
by Wild Bill
I understand the Scenario Depot is down right now in anticipation of it being moved. That could be the problem.

Another problem and very frequent is the failure to fill in all the necessary data on the submission page.

If any of that information is not included, the submission will be rejected.

Those would be the only two reasons I know that would cause this to happen.

Wild Bill

Posted: Fri May 04, 2001 2:27 pm
by halstein
Thank WB. I checked the boxes, and all were filled, so it migth be that the deopt is closed for uploading. Maybe I could wait until I have updated my scenario to v5.0.

Posted: Fri May 04, 2001 9:08 pm
by Wild Bill
I would strongly recommend just that Halstein. Some really siginificant changes have taken place. It is almost a new game.

In the meantime I will investigate the status of the Game Depot for you.

Wild Bill