Page 1 of 1

Can I get Campaigns?

Posted: Fri May 04, 2001 9:05 am
by Jeff
where can I find new campaigns for SPWAW? And how many are avalabil?

Posted: Fri May 04, 2001 9:49 am
by Wild Bill
Since there is a built in editor in SPWAW it is hard to say how many campaigns might be floating around out there.

I do know in version 5.0 there are a total of 13 campaigns. Nearly all have been published before and have been updated for version 5.0

More have been mentioned by various designers here on the forum but I have not seen any new completed ones in the last few weeks.

When the Game Depot is back up and running, you'll be able to access some of them there.

And finally on the two support sites there are a few SPWAW campaigns.

Wild Bill

Posted: Fri May 04, 2001 9:18 pm
by Gallo Rojo
Originally posted by Wild Bill:

I do know in version 5.0 there are a total of 13 campaigns. Nearly all have been published before and have been updated for version 5.0

Wild Bill
Hi Wild Bill!

13 campaigns!! Wow!!


:eek: :D

Do you have the complete list of this 13 campaigns?

As far as I can remember there were eight campaigns on 4.* version:

1. Heroes of the Mother Land
2. Preparing the way
3. From Utah to the Rhine
4. The Victors
5. Watchword Freedom
6. Tulagi
7. Guadalcanal
8. Arras

And two more for 5.0:

1. Stalingrad
2. The long, long way

This makes a total of 10 ... which are the other 3?

Please tell me that “The Victors Soviet’s Side” is incoming...
:)

Posted: Sat May 05, 2001 10:29 am
by Wild Bill
Actually the other three are either harder versions of those already listed or playing the same battle from the other side.

I hope we can get back to doing a few more in the very near future. I have two in mind for after we finish with 5.0 and the Mega Campaign.

Wild Bill

Posted: Sat May 05, 2001 6:56 pm
by Gallo Rojo
Originally posted by Wild Bill:
Actually the other three are either harder versions of those already listed or playing the same battle from the other side.

I hope we can get back to doing a few more in the very near future. I have two in mind for after we finish with 5.0 and the Mega Campaign.

Wild Bill
Gracias!