Page 1 of 1

go to sleep!!!

Posted: Sat May 05, 2001 7:08 pm
by Cromort
is everyone still trying to download the upgrade??? :(
cause i cant and if someone knows where to download the upgrade, tell me thankksss ;)

Posted: Sat May 05, 2001 7:13 pm
by Supervisor
Yes, everyone go to sleep and stop your downloads. You are feeling very tired while you are reading this. Your eyelids are feeling very heavy, you have to turn off your computer. You are falling asleep. You are asleep. Now you are a chicken, start clucking......
Bob

Posted: Sat May 05, 2001 7:22 pm
by Narrowmaster
Classic! I fell out of my chair laughing! (Mayby I was a little sleepy, but I won't admit to it...hehe) Also waiting for 5.0, but it'll happen eventually.

Posted: Sat May 05, 2001 7:26 pm
by CSCOTR
One can surely judge an exceptional game design by the way the server crashes !

Is everybody on the planet downloading? I'm in it now for14 hours now and only got 38 megs :eek:

Posted: Sat May 05, 2001 7:31 pm
by Supervisor
Well, it was worth a try, even though I am no hypnotist. I guess that I will have to do some serious waiting for this one....
Bob