Page 1 of 1

Scenarios

Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:18 pm
by rich12545
It's been a while now since 8.2 came out with the missing scenario files. They were sent to David immediately for posting. So far we haven't seen them. I was wondering what the problem is.

Along with that, there was a discussion a week or two ago on this forum about the continuing bugs (features) in the megas and I'm not talking about the infamous mclv final update. Is David EVER going to address those?

Inquiring minds want to know. At least mine does.

RE: Scenarios

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:24 pm
by mkoch
What's about the missing scenario files? Perhaps Resisti can help us?

RE: Scenarios

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:33 pm
by rich12545
He already has. He emailed the missing files to David some time ago. All that needs to be done is for David to post them. Maybe Resisti can email them to Bernie or Orzel to post on spwaw. Looks like that's the only way we'd ever be able to get them.

RE: Scenarios

Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:42 pm
by Resisti
ORIGINAL: rich12545

He already has. He emailed the missing files to David some time ago. All that needs to be done is for David to post them. Maybe Resisti can email them to Bernie or Orzel to post on spwaw. Looks like that's the only way we'd ever be able to get them.
I'd prefer to send 'em myself, to those who'll require it.
I'll be around till end of the week, then off for some vacation.
Those interested, send me a PM with their mail address.

RE: Scenarios

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 3:36 pm
by Alby
Thank you sir![:)]

RE: Scenarios

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:28 pm
by RockinHarry
ORIGINAL: Resisti
ORIGINAL: rich12545

He already has. He emailed the missing files to David some time ago. All that needs to be done is for David to post them. Maybe Resisti can email them to Bernie or Orzel to post on spwaw. Looks like that's the only way we'd ever be able to get them.
I'd prefer to send 'em myself, to those who'll require it.
I'll be around till end of the week, then off for some vacation.
Those interested, send me a PM with their mail address.

Has Dicker Max scen been fixed? (the Diana SP gun was messed)

RE: Scenarios

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:48 pm
by Jim1954
Not with this little thing from Resisti. It affects scens 326-336, 338 and 342.

RE: Scenarios

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:27 pm
by rich12545
Got them. Thank you very much.

For RH, my understanding is that ALL the scenarios were updated by Resisti in conjunction with the original authors. An incredible undertaking.

RE: Scenarios

Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:55 am
by Resisti
ORIGINAL: rich12545

For RH, my understanding is that ALL the scenarios were updated by Resisti in conjunction with the original authors. An incredible undertaking.

the boundaries of what I did (and what not) are clearly indicated here: tm.asp?m=563103
Unfortunately, the work of messing with....errr fixing [:D] the oobs lasted much longer than mine of fixing scenarios, so I'm not surprised that, despite the good will of my "collegues" of not moving any units/weapons within their own oobs, something weird happened after I finished my work.