Page 1 of 1

Ports still sending out AI Cargo TF's as of 1.20

Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:29 pm
by Tenzan
As the topic says, In the smaller campaign by region scenarios, i.e; 002- The Main Supply ports are still creating and sending out AI controlled cargo TF's..With no way to stop it


Just a heads-up!

RE: Ports still sending out AI Cargo TF's as of 1.20

Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:38 am
by Chris21wen
[:@]Yeh! Playing the Japanese I keep getting Computer generated transport TF being sent to Manilla BEFORE I've taken Bataan. At least it shows that the Bataan Fortress works thou.

RE: Ports still sending out AI Cargo TF's as of 1.20

Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:31 pm
by coralsaw
Check out this thread.

AI convoy TF issue thread

/coralsaw

RE: Ports still sending out AI Cargo TF's as of 1.20

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:21 am
by Chris21wen
Done all that. Patched everthing etc. After the patch it only appears to do it with Manilla. I've now installed the latest and start the scenario again. So I don't know if its still doing it.