Page 1 of 1

Unofficial mirror up in a minute....

Posted: Mon May 07, 2001 9:46 am
by TheDruid
My unofficial mirror of the upgrade should be up in a couple of minutes, according to getright.
I'll put the full up also, as soon as I can.vrhome SPWAW unofficial mirror

Posted: Mon May 07, 2001 11:21 am
by bravo.john
Heh, maybe in a couple more hours. You're 58 meg out of a 178meg download as of 3am EST. ;)

Posted: Mon May 07, 2001 12:19 pm
by nimu
Druid,i'm dowloading it pretty fast from your mirror.Is it complete?it says only 80 mb instead of 178.
thanks

Posted: Mon May 07, 2001 12:31 pm
by sami heimola
I noticed same thing... Why only 83 megs? Where is rest of patch?

Sami

Posted: Mon May 07, 2001 12:38 pm
by sami heimola
Druid, are those files in 83 megs only "necessary" ones (not scenarios and "less important" things)? Maybe only new features?

Sami

Posted: Mon May 07, 2001 1:07 pm
by bravo.john
You can get it only as fast as he is putting it up, sooner or later he will have the whole 178mb up for download. :)