Got another bug for you!?
Posted: Thu May 10, 2001 2:57 am
This problem has been since I started playing SPWAW (Version 4.x):
When I move a truck (not tanks, just trucks) the game stops for 5-7 secs (I know this because the sound also stops (becomes laggy)). The second time I move a truck it works perfect until I move another vehicle and then move a truck again...weird, yes indeed!!
A very annoying bug but it seems that it only applies to me, maybe you could get me some hints how to fix it!!
When I move a truck (not tanks, just trucks) the game stops for 5-7 secs (I know this because the sound also stops (becomes laggy)). The second time I move a truck it works perfect until I move another vehicle and then move a truck again...weird, yes indeed!!
A very annoying bug but it seems that it only applies to me, maybe you could get me some hints how to fix it!!