Page 1 of 1

Install aborted at ART.Zip file

Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:41 am
by Lonewolf44
I haven't been able to install WitP yet (on a Dell 8500 Inspiron) - when the install gets to the ART.zip file, I get the following error message:

C:\Matrix Games\War in the Pacific\ART\ART.zip
A decompression error has been detected. (#7)

File CRC mismatch – Data integrity error

When I get the Abort Retry Ignore option, Ignoring fails to load the files, and I get the mouse.bmp error.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

RE: Install aborted at ART.Zip file

Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:50 am
by Nomad
Did you download this? It certainly sounds like a corrupted file.

RE: Install aborted at ART.Zip file

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:39 am
by Lonewolf44
Well, I did download it to a removable disk. When I tried to load it on a different laptop today - my Dell at work - it installed - and runs - perfectly.

Not the same model Dells, but the same WitP file. Still won't load on this one.