Page 1 of 2
cAN YOU MOVE THAT BUTTON?
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:24 am
by mutterfudder
I hit the add PT boat button instead of the make task force button and it is getting quite annoying.
Can it be moved?
Thanks, luv the game[;)]
RE: cAN YOU MOVE THAT BUTTON?
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:11 am
by rogueusmc
ORIGINAL: mutterfudder
I hit the add PT boat button instead of the make task force button and it is getting quite annoying.
Now that's a mutterfudder....[:D]
RE: cAN YOU MOVE THAT BUTTON?
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:18 am
by von Murrin
ORIGINAL: rogueusmc
ORIGINAL: mutterfudder
I hit the add PT boat button instead of the make task force button and it is getting quite annoying.
Now that's a mutterfudder....[:D]
I love puns.[:D]
RE: cAN YOU MOVE THAT BUTTON?
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:22 am
by Mike Wood
Hello...
Ok. Moved it to the left.
Bye...
Michael Wood
ORIGINAL: mutterfudder
I hit the add PT boat button instead of the make task force button and it is getting quite annoying.
Can it be moved?
Thanks, luv the game[;)]
RE: cAN YOU MOVE THAT BUTTON?
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:50 am
by von Murrin
ROFL!
Thanks Mike. I never had that problem, but now I won't even have to be careful.[:'(]
RE: cAN YOU MOVE THAT BUTTON?
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:20 am
by mutterfudder
OMG!!!![&o]
You the man!!!!!
BTW
Furgot to mention that I have poor eyesight[8D]
RE: cAN YOU MOVE THAT BUTTON?
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:23 am
by AlvinS
I love puns.
I entered a pun writing contest. I submitted ten puns to improve my chances of winning, but unfortunatley no pun in ten did. [:D]
RE: cAN YOU MOVE THAT BUTTON?
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:15 pm
by rogueusmc
was that one of the puns you submitted?...[:D]
RE: cAN YOU MOVE THAT BUTTON?
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:18 pm
by tsimmonds
yES, i DO WISH THAT SOMEONE WOULD MOVE THAT DAMNED CAPS LOCK BUTTON![;)]
RE: cAN YOU MOVE THAT BUTTON?
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:47 pm
by Caltone
Since you're moving things, can you move about 2/3 of those troops out of Singapore? They're in my way [:D]
RE: cAN YOU MOVE THAT BUTTON?
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:11 pm
by von Murrin
ORIGINAL: AlvinS
I love puns.
I entered a pun writing contest. I submitted ten puns to improve my chances of winning, but unfortunatley no pun in ten did. [:D]
Hehe. That's punny.[:D]
RE: cAN YOU MOVE THAT BUTTON?
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:39 pm
by AlvinS
Hehe. That's punny.
Even punnier [:D]
RE: cAN YOU MOVE THAT BUTTON?
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:01 pm
by Capt Cliff
No 2/3rd's of a PUN...PU!!! DOH!
RE: cAN YOU MOVE THAT BUTTON?
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:57 am
by Sonny
While we're complaining about buttons -
How about making a right-click move? Right-click the TF - no TF window pops up, you don't have to click destination button - click the DH and get a path and that is it - no going back to the TF window popup and then having to wait a second or two for the TF window to go away.
BTW - why does it take so long for the window to go away? If it is because the path needs to be calculated that should be done in the background after the tf window is brought back up.
Moving 30-40 subs is painfully slow. A right-click move would really help - even if only for subs and no other tf types.
RE: cAN YOU MOVE THAT BUTTON?
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:10 am
by tsimmonds
Sonny, yes!! Right-click the TF, right-click the DH, done. Beautiful. Half of my turn done right there. Matrix?
RE: cAN YOU MOVE THAT BUTTON?
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:19 am
by von Murrin
ORIGINAL: AlvinS
Hehe. That's punny.
Even punnier [:D]
Pundit. [:D]
RE: cAN YOU MOVE THAT BUTTON?
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:59 am
by Mike Wood
Hello...
Ok. I'll remove it.
Bye...
Michael Wood
ORIGINAL: irrelevant
yES, i DO WISH THAT SOMEONE WOULD MOVE THAT DAMNED CAPS LOCK BUTTON![;)]
RE: cAN YOU MOVE THAT BUTTON?
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:04 pm
by Mike Wood
Hello...
On my system, the TF window "goes away" instantly. It may be a system issue on your end.
Bye...
Michael Wood
ORIGINAL: Sonny
...BTW - why does it take so long for the window to go away? If it is because the path needs to be calculated that should be done in the background after the tf window is brought back up...
RE: cAN YOU MOVE THAT BUTTON?
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:09 pm
by xor
A somewhat related request that could be fulfilled with a minimal amount of coding:
Can we have the PgUp/PgDn keys working in the Combat Summary screen?
Would make it more convenient for quickly browsing through the events.
RE: cAN YOU MOVE THAT BUTTON?
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:15 pm
by tsimmonds
ORIGINAL: Mike Wood
Hello...
Ok. I'll remove it.
Bye...
Michael Wood
ORIGINAL: irrelevant
yES, i DO WISH THAT SOMEONE WOULD MOVE THAT DAMNED CAPS LOCK BUTTON![;)]
damn, d00d, you are good!