Page 1 of 1
5.01 Arty bug
Posted: Mon May 14, 2001 12:27 am
by Voriax
Haven't seen this one reported yet...
An off-board arty units seem to become unavailable when the first tube rans out of ammo. The arty dialog will report it as 'no ammo left' even if the other guns still have plenty of ammunition.
Also another possible bug. I've seen one case that a unit got a 'point blank' opfire..when the range to the target was 7 hexes...kinda long point blank
Voriax
Posted: Mon May 14, 2001 12:32 am
by Pack Rat
Originally posted by Voriax:
An off-board arty units seem to become unavailable when the first tube rans out of ammo. The arty dialog will report it as 'no ammo left' even if the other guns still have plenty of ammunition.
Voriax
I had seen this in 4.5 as well.
Posted: Mon May 14, 2001 12:07 pm
by Resisti
Originally posted by Voriax:
Haven't seen this one reported yet...
Also another possible bug. I've seen one case that a unit got a 'point blank' opfire..when the range to the target was 7 hexes...kinda long point blank
Bumping this up, cause I notice this kind of message,too.
In my case was a russian 45mm AT gun firing at 3 hexes at a Sherman
Posted: Mon May 14, 2001 2:14 pm
by Steel Thunder
'An off-board arty units seem to become unavailable when the first tube rans out of ammo. The arty dialog will report it as 'no ammo left' even if the other guns still have plenty of ammunition.'
Yes, this is an old bug. I noticed and reported about it earlier. Don't know why they doesn't fix it.
Steel Thunder
Posted: Mon May 14, 2001 6:27 pm
by Paul Vebber
We will look at it again, but sometimes the time to fix a bug is just too much compared to other things that are tobe done, so some bug fixes "fall off the plate".