Will patch be available at end of this month?
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:51 am
Hi,
I was wondering if the next patch will be available before the end of August?
Will there be more bug fixes/new features than oob changes in this upcoming patch?
Just wanted to know because if there's more bug fixes/new features than OOB changes, I'll just start a new campaign now instead of waiting for the next patch. However if theres heaps of OOB changes I might just wait till the next patch comes out.
Thanks.
I was wondering if the next patch will be available before the end of August?
Will there be more bug fixes/new features than oob changes in this upcoming patch?
Just wanted to know because if there's more bug fixes/new features than OOB changes, I'll just start a new campaign now instead of waiting for the next patch. However if theres heaps of OOB changes I might just wait till the next patch comes out.
Thanks.