Page 1 of 1

HQ Command Radius

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:06 am
by Chris21wen
How is it worked out? I've read somewhere in this forum that the command radius is inclusive of the hex the HQ is in. E.g. An HQ with a Command radius of 1 affects only units stacked in the same hex. Is this true?

Note that all other ranges (TF, A/C etc) seem to be exclusive.

RE: HQ Command Radius

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:58 pm
by SunDevil_MatrixForum
Half way down page, there are links with info about HQs.

http://www.matrixgames.com/default.asp? ... m%3D677926

RE: HQ Command Radius

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 12:07 am
by pompack
per Mr. Frag, the answer is yes. I don't remember the thread

RE: HQ Command Radius

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:25 am
by fbastos
If I remember Mr Frag's answer well, I think he said radius=1 means the same hex if the mechanism is like UV.

I tried to test that, and I came under the impression that radius=1 means all adjacent hexes. Can't say that categorically, though.

F.

RE: HQ Command Radius

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:46 am
by Chris21wen
Seems nobody knows. As I said If radius 1 is same hex why is it different for all other ranges?