Page 1 of 1

Allied OOB list?

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:00 pm
by BaitBoy
Has someone created an Allied OOB list? Even a text version of the list of units in the scenario editor would be helpful (or instructions on how to do this my self). I am specifically looking for Scenario 16, but Scenario 15 would be great too.

Thanks in advance

RE: Allied OOB list?

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:26 am
by Ron Saueracker
Buy the game and the OOB listings are at your disposal.[:)] I'm trying to get laid regularily so I've no time to spend months on writing one up.

RE: Allied OOB list?

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:30 am
by Genisis
TOO RIGHT!!![:'(]

RE: Allied OOB list?

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:55 pm
by BaitBoy
What makes you think that I do not have the game?[&:]

I am trying to plan out my invasions early so that I can have 100 prep points when the time comes (no pun intended [:'(])

I am trying to create an Excel based Invasion Worksheet to help me (and other Allied players) better plan their invasions. I was typing up an Allied OOB, but remembered that someone had managed to get a data dump of Japanese ships etc. from the editor and it would speed up my project if someone could do the same for allied ground units.

RE: Allied OOB list?

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:00 pm
by Arkady
check Scenario Design/ Game Editor forum for WITP dump thread, there was small utility for complete data dump to CSV for each scenario

or check messages by Bodhi, he created some sheets, I don't know if there is Allied OOB

or send me your email by PM and tommorow I'll send you raw allied OOB dump from database (CSV format)

Arkady

RE: Allied OOB list?

Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:54 pm
by BaitBoy
I checked the Editor forum and the data dump utility has been removed and I could not find an Allied OOB any where.

I am PMing you now with my email address.

RE: Allied OOB list?

Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:28 pm
by 52nd Lowland
ORIGINAL: Ron Saueracker

Buy the game and the OOB listings are at your disposal.[:)] I'm trying to get laid regularily so I've no time to spend months on writing one up.

Now thats a good alternative to playing WitP !!!![:)][:)]