Page 1 of 1
HELP!!!Please!
Posted: Thu May 17, 2001 6:08 pm
by nimu
I've done a mess!!!I was going arpund through the game.I wanted to take a look at the stalingrad campaign,to see how it was made the first scen.so i went in the "edit campaign" and clicked on the stalingrad one.I then clicked yhe first scen icon and...... :plufff,it's gone away,the word "o scenario" appears. i didn't save anything,but when i tried to go out and come back again the first scen was still gone!!Can anyone tell me how to take it back?It would be a terrible stupid loss!!!PLEASE!!!!
Thanks in advance

Posted: Thu May 17, 2001 8:18 pm
by Don
Just download it and install it over the messed up one!

Posted: Thu May 17, 2001 9:08 pm
by nimu
thanks Don,but where can i download it?I mean the 1st scenario.
Thanks
Posted: Thu May 17, 2001 11:54 pm
by Don
I saw the author asking Tankhead and Fabio if he could post an patch to the campaign awhile back, so I thought that they had the campaign for d/l. On checking their sites, I see that all they have is the patch though. I would get ahold of Bryan Melvin and ask him if it is possible to replace the first scenario, since I'm not sure that it is even possible. WB could also help you.
Bryan Melvin:
shmelbr@aol.com
Posted: Fri May 18, 2001 12:45 am
by Warrior
Just reinstall the whole game.
Posted: Fri May 18, 2001 1:00 am
by nimu
Thanks guys,I'll try to e-mail Bryan Melvin.Anyway it is strange that without saving any changes the campaign got fixed like that,without the first scen.
I'll let u know

Posted: Fri May 18, 2001 2:06 am
by Figmo
If you have any more trouble getting it - let me know and I'll zip it up and send it to you.
Figmo
Posted: Sat May 19, 2001 7:04 am
by Wild Bill
Careful with the campaign editor, fellas! It is delicate territory and without the scenarios that make it up, deleting one means it is lost for good.
Now if could be it is still in the game but the master .dat file has somehow been changed.
But you know that now, Urquhart, so 'nuff said!..WB
Posted: Sat May 19, 2001 12:44 pm
by nimu
Bryan Melvin e-mailed me the stalingrad patch that set it up!!!He's been very gentle(is this sounds good?don't know if it's the right word to say that!!!).Now everything is ok!!!Thanks Bryan,and thanks guys!!This forum make me feel in a new family where everyone helps each other:just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!