Page 1 of 1

Aircraft Bug/Exploit in 5.01

Posted: Thu May 17, 2001 9:25 pm
by MysticX
I'm not sure if this has been reported before, but here goes. This occured twice (Once in a long campaign, and I reproduced it with a battle) while playing the Germans during a night battle (No air sections) in 1939 vs. Poland (where German air superiority is a given). I had 0 air sections available to start, as it should be for a night battle. After buying some gliders (DFS 230's) I was able to sell them back and noticed my Air Sections available had gone from 0 to 1. I was able to purchase some Stuka's and actually use them in the battle, despite it being a night battle and by all rights I should not have had them available to me in the first place. I reproduced it in a battle to verify that I wasn't crazy. This exploit probably works with other countries as well, but I did not test them.

-MysticX

Posted: Fri May 18, 2001 1:00 am
by Panzer Commander
I have seen this too. For kicks I purchased a whole lot of gliders and sold them back and each time the air section number increased.