Smaller scenarios?
Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:17 pm
I'm curious if someone is actually working on smaller scenarios, like the Scenario 02-06?
Like the Invasion of Phillipines, with only the Phillipines in the Map, or it's retaking by the Allies.
I small scenario that I would love to see, is the bombing of Japan. A player starts with a Base within range of Japan Homeland, and in the end you could thrown the H-bomb, the Okhas and the Kamikazes would appear in the scenario too.
So anyone working on it?
Like the Invasion of Phillipines, with only the Phillipines in the Map, or it's retaking by the Allies.
I small scenario that I would love to see, is the bombing of Japan. A player starts with a Base within range of Japan Homeland, and in the end you could thrown the H-bomb, the Okhas and the Kamikazes would appear in the scenario too.
So anyone working on it?