Page 1 of 3
What kind of fanboy am I?
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:40 pm
by dtravel
Okay, in the interest of some fun scattered amongst the various bug reports and learning curve questions let me ask this:
What kind of Fanboy do people think I am?
I think that I've managed to post (read: annoy) enough that some of you are forming opinions of me.

(Well, hopefully not all like that but....) So I am wondering what kind of Fanboy sig picture people think would be appropriate.
No profanity allowed and please try to keep the replies at least civil. [:'(]
RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:44 pm
by Genisis
Scary Question
RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:49 pm
by UncleBuck
Here is pic for you to modify for a Fanboy signature. I think you could make a caption to go either way. this was a Heroic Guy however.
UB

RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:51 pm
by watchtower
How bout a spreadsheet pic showing the curve?[:D]
RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:55 pm
by rogueusmc
ORIGINAL: watchtower
How bout a spreadsheet pic showing the curve?[:D]
would that be for dtravel or fbestos?...[:D]
RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:40 pm
by Kwik E Mart
Judging from avitar, i would say Armor Fanboy...a unique fan club on this forum, I would guess...
RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:04 pm
by dtravel
Kwik E Mart: The avatar was just one of the generic ones available on the board when I signed up. I don't have the time to play with picture alteration software so I never created one for myself.
Uncle Buck: I'm flattered! [:)] But perhaps a little large for a sig. Thank you for the compliment though.
Watchtower: [&:] I'm not sure if I'm being insulted or not. Care to explain?
The thought occured to me after I started this thread that maybe I should be an "Intelligence Fanboy". [:D] Opinions?
RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:09 pm
by rogueusmc

This can be manipulated pretty easily...the black turned transparent...[8D]
RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:22 pm
by watchtower
ORIGINAL: rogueusmc
ORIGINAL: watchtower
How bout a spreadsheet pic showing the curve?[:D]
would that be for dtravel or fbestos?...[:D]
Both - in triplicate with a copy of all posts for cross checking[:D]
RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:24 pm
by watchtower
Hi mate - not being insulted - just a little pushing in the ribs[:D]
RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:35 pm
by Tankerace
For a joke sig, or for someone who is a newbie to convoys:
Not saying you area nebie, I just laughed my butt off when I found this picture, and would laugh even harder if someone used it as a sig.
RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:44 pm
by watchtower
LOL - How about " The Buffalo's owners guide to shooting down a Zero in 3 easy steps"
RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:48 pm
by Tankerace
Step 1: Shoot self in foot.
Step 2: Come back in three years
Step 3: Get a Hellcat
RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:03 am
by watchtower
You could almost see it " Shoot down a zero and get a transfer to one of our new Hurricane 2 squadron's appearing at a Indian base near you soon"
RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:46 am
by rogueusmc
try this dude.

RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:38 am
by Mr.Frag
What kind of Fanboy do people think I am?
A "Slacker" Fan Boy ... 315 posts! Get with the program [:'(]
You have to break 1000 posts to earn your wings. [;)]
RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:47 am
by watchtower
Oh dear,
Now you have done it - it was bad enough before[:D]
Get the spreadsheets out, we gottta do some major planning, focusing on jokes to deflect the flak[:'(]
RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:57 am
by dtravel
ORIGINAL: Mr.Frag
What kind of Fanboy do people think I am?
A "Slacker" Fan Boy ... 315 posts! Get with the program [:'(]
You have to break 1000 posts to earn your wings. [;)]
[:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(]
Gimme time, its only been a month! I haven't had the unfair advantage of being a WiTP Beta or a Matrix employee. [;)]
Watchtower, think you can do that larger badge with a transparent background for me please? I actually like that one. Maybe if I have that to flash, I can get answers out of Frag longer than one or two syllables. [:D][:D]
Intelligence Fanboy in training. We just want the facts, sir.

RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:05 am
by watchtower
Watchtower, think you can do that larger badge with a transparent background for me please? I actually like that one. Maybe if I have that to flash, I can get answers out of Frag longer than one or two syllables. [:D][:D]
Not me who done it! I'm not that bright! although I have a 1st degree in art!
RE: What kind of fanboy am I?
Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:11 am
by dtravel
Oops! You're right. Sorry, my mistake.
Hey! Rogue!!! [:D]