Page 1 of 1

Help - 'move all'

Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:40 pm
by Flyboy
I somehow turned 'move all' units feature on in a PBEM game . . . not sure how, and also not sure how to turn it off. I don't have access to the manual. How do I turn off the 'move all' feature?

RE: Help - 'move all'

Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:09 pm
by Voriax
The always helpful 'help' button (lower right corner during the game) reveals hotkeys. Just hit 'a' key during play. I wonder why you don't have the manual..it is included in the download.

Voriax

RE: Help - 'move all'

Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:41 pm
by Flyboy
Thanks - I didn't see the 'a' key under the Help display . . . I burned a copy of the game to CD for use on a work laptop, but didn't have the manual file on the CD. Back to my own laptop now, so problem solved. Thanks again.