Page 1 of 1

SHELL SHOCKED !

Posted: Tue May 22, 2001 10:49 pm
by CSCOTR
Can I get some feedback please.Downloaded 5.0 durring the big one. After 3days of download mania I gave 5.0 the tourture test... WWII long campain. I am in North Africa May 42 still ! I just put my head up and wiping the sand out of my eyes and now comes ver. 5.01! I have'nt even been on the internet for weeks since the download so could someone get me up to speed on 5.01, PROS/CONS mini critique before I download. Plus Paul or Bill , if I download will my cuurent save game work ? I am playiing with a feww modified OOB'S. 5.0 is great can't even imagine about 5.01 please tell me thanks :D

Posted: Wed May 23, 2001 12:04 am
by Paul Vebber
ITs just an OOB and exe tweak to fix a couple problems

Posted: Wed May 23, 2001 12:33 am
by Warrior
It's a lot smaller download than the full game!