Page 1 of 1

Name This...(160)

Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:49 pm
by Brady
???







Image

RE: Name This...(160)

Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:50 pm
by vonmoltke
Arado Ar-192 float scout

(I think I got the number right.)

RE: Name This...(160)

Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:51 pm
by anarchyintheuk
arado? - i have no idea what the numerical designation is

RE: Name This...(160)

Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:02 pm
by RevRick
Der Flying Birdcage...built by Arado..

RE: Name This...(160)

Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:02 pm
by PzB74
Arado AR 196 - standard ac of the German Navy in WWII
Guess they had a few aboard the German auxilliary cruisers that visited the Indian/Pacific ocean!?

RE: Name This...(160)

Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:09 pm
by Brausepaul
Dammit, the first thing I ever recognized at first sight, but still too late. ;)

RE: Name This...(160)

Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:29 pm
by Brady
AR-196, it is[:)]




.............................


Aparently they had at least one at Penang, or so I read.