Page 1 of 1

Mayalya 1942

Posted: Sun May 27, 2001 12:30 am
by Hussar
I have found a minor problem in generating a random battle between the British and Japanese in Malaya in early 1942. Random terrain always defaults to europe and not jungle. Any ideas how to fix this? :confused:

Posted: Thu May 31, 2001 2:15 pm
by Warrior
I can't help, but I'd like to see the answer, so I'm bumping this.

[ May 31, 2001: Message edited by: REMF ]

Posted: Thu May 31, 2001 6:13 pm
by steel
I dont no answer,but i want to read what is wrong,when answer are writed.I waiting.

Steel :( ;)

Posted: Thu May 31, 2001 6:18 pm
by kutalik
Why not just use a custom map -- there are plenty very fine jungle and pacific theater maps out there? Personally, I never much cared for the random maps myself.

Posted: Thu May 31, 2001 7:45 pm
by Paul Vebber
The look up table has a typo. Hopefully its an easy fix...