Page 1 of 1

Unit pictures in buy list....Interresting

Posted: Mon May 28, 2001 7:08 pm
by Cyric
I was testing a map i'm making and bought few armored cars just to test how they move on my map ( tested vehicle breakdowns ). I had scenario setting at year '41 and nations Ger and Sov. for Ger i took few 222's, but here is the interresting part. Sov armored car list had a unit called FAI, i clicked it and it showed me a picture of a bomber!?

I investigated this a bit more and found Sov ampibious tank T-32 did the same thing!?

Anyone else noticed this kind of bug in 5.0? :D :D :D

Posted: Mon May 28, 2001 8:32 pm
by achappelle
Yeah, its a problem with the OOB, just post a thread titled "OOB trouble" and someone from matrix will generaly pick it up.
Odds are that someone is already looking at it though.