Page 1 of 1

Pegasus Bridge?

Posted: Tue May 29, 2001 7:32 am
by davidcarrell
As a FNG to SPWAW I have been having the inclination to design a scenario based on one of the first actions during D-Day Pegasus Bridge. Has this been done already? I haven't seen anything as of yet. It involves a glider/para mission to capture two bridges over the Caen Canal and River Orne. I plan on starting it over the next week and plan to have it done ?????

Posted: Tue May 29, 2001 7:54 am
by Banjo
I havn't seen one yet, but it has been in the back of my mind to try one. I have some great maps of the area, and the book has good photos, hand drawn diagrams, maps ....
A mini campaign would be fun too. Now if I can find the time to work on it, and the many other ideas for maps and scenarios I have in mind would be even better.

Posted: Tue May 29, 2001 8:32 am
by davidcarrell
A mini campaign would be a great idea. First scenario could be the capture of the bridge and then another could be the reinforcments for the bridge and the the last could be the counter-attack. I haven't finished the book yet but will in the next day or so.

Posted: Tue May 29, 2001 11:01 am
by Wild Bill
It's one that I've been thinking about too, but I would say, "do it, Sarge!"

We're about ready for a new hot glider battle or campaign. Bring it on!

Wild Bill

Posted: Tue May 29, 2001 5:46 pm
by David F. Wall
Didn't there used to be a Pegasus Bridge scenario shipped with the game?

DFW

Posted: Tue May 29, 2001 6:30 pm
by Gen. Maczek
Originally posted by David F. Wall:
Didn't there used to be a Pegasus Bridge scenario shipped with the game?

DFW
Im pretty sure there was one in S.P.1...