Page 1 of 1

MG 42 wav file

Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:49 pm
by John Galt
Anyone know what the wav file is for the MG42 in version 7? I think that sounded more realistic than what is in version 8.2. Thanks.

RE: MG 42 wav file

Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:56 am
by Paranormalix
Use the editor to find the wav-file. I have only 8.2 installed so I cant help U with v.7. But in 8.2 it was quite easy to find the wav-file numbers.

There is editor in v.7, isn't there...?

RE: MG 42 wav file

Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:46 pm
by RockinHarry
ORIGINAL: John Galt

Anyone know what the wav file is for the MG42 in version 7? I think that sounded more realistic than what is in version 8.2. Thanks.

you can also try these ones [8D]:

http://www.spwaw.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=49

RE: MG 42 wav file

Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:42 pm
by John Galt
Thanks for the answers guys. That helped a lot.

[:)]