Japanese AC factories upgrades?
Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:53 am
How do I get AC factories to auto-upgrade? Is there some sort of conditions to be met?
I've played through 12/41 and the first week of 1942 and was expecting some factories to upgrade ... like Claude -> Zero , Mavis -> Emily etc., but the only one that upgraded was Nell -> Betty.
Also I decided that I don't want to upgrade my Theresa Chutais to Hickory ... If I switch the Hickory factory back to Theresa will the computer change it back to Hckory?
I've played through 12/41 and the first week of 1942 and was expecting some factories to upgrade ... like Claude -> Zero , Mavis -> Emily etc., but the only one that upgraded was Nell -> Betty.
Also I decided that I don't want to upgrade my Theresa Chutais to Hickory ... If I switch the Hickory factory back to Theresa will the computer change it back to Hckory?